February 5, 2013

Hello, how are you?

Nina here on the blog with a simple friendship card using The Craft's Meow's Stitched Sentiments stamp set. I also used Want2Scrap's Nestabling Labels Twenty Five Silver Rhinestone and my favorite Ribbon Rose 1". 

I first cut a panel from the Basic Grey paper and adhered that to a red cardstock to show a bit on the sides. I then die cut the center with Spellbinders Labels 25.  I centered the panel on the card front without adhering it and stamped the sentiment in the center hole.
W2S-Feb13-1
I popped the card panel using foam dots and carefully placed the Nestabling Labels Twenty Five Silver Rhinestone around the frame. Finally, I adhered the Ribbon Rose 1" along the bottom.
W2S-Feb13-1det
 Have a great day, friends!
Nina
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

0 comments: