February 13, 2013

February Sketch Challenge

Hello friends, Jennifer here with a reminder about the fabulous sketch for the February TCM challenge!  Check out this gorgeous sketch by Nina -

I've been looking over all of the wonderful entries so far this month and wanted to share this lovely pieced creation from Tricia T who used Valentine Wishes on this fun card -
And finally, I wanted to share a birthday tag that I created using Good Times
 

Now for the deets - you may enter as often as you like, but we must be able to see the sketch in there somewhere. You are free to flip it or turn it as you like. You do not have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge, although we hope you will. We love to see your beautiful creations with our stamps! 
You have until February 28th @ noon Pacific to link up.

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

Awww! Thanks for featuring my card! I just love Mabelle's images!!! What a special way to begin my Thursday! :)

Tricia

Tricia T said...

OOOps... my Wednesday! I haven't had my coffee yet! LOL! : )

Tricia

Karen Letchworth said...

I sure wish I had The Craft's Meow stamps to us on my entries. Some day!
:)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I just finished it and now I see that I totally missed the cut off time, for some reason I thought it was midnight tonight and I can't post to my blog till later. grrr

oh well, at least I had fun with the sketch, thanks for that!