January 27, 2012

Still Some More Paper Crafting Goodness Available!

I've finally caught up to shipping out all the Grab Boxes that have been ordered so far. Yay! I hope you all like them! If anyone isn't satisfied, please do let me know.

There are still lots of boxes available and we need to sell them all before the drawing. As a reminder, for each Grab Box you purchase, your name goes into a hat to win $100 gift certificate to spend at The Craft's Meow!

The boxes are $19 apiece and the contents are well below retail price. The boxes contain products from My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Pink Paislee, Graphic 45, Crate Paper, Maya Road, Ranger/Tim Holtz, LaBlanche, and Bazzil, plus ribbon, flowers and buttons. A few even have additional surprises tucked inside. Note: not all boxes will have something from each of these companies/categories. If you purchase more than one box, I'll make sure you get boxes that are as different from each other as possible.

I've been having problems with the shipping calculator in the store for International orders. I've made some adjustments to the settings, which has helped, but is certainly not perfect. I don't know why, but the system over-estimates International shipping costs almost all of the time. But I do refund overpayment of shipping! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com.

We also have a contest going on our Facebook page. When we reach 1250 "likes" I'll draw a name to win a  TCM stamp set of choice! Please share with a friend! 

Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. Sent With Love and Happy Owlentine's Day are on order and will be back in stock next week. :)


0 comments: