June 26, 2011

This stamp set is really cool...

... or should I say HOT?

Previews of all FOUR new stamp sets being released on July 1st will start tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

In the meantime, I have more fantastic news to share!

First up, I am so glad I can finally let the cat out of the bag (*grin*) and tell you about two new additions to the TCM family!

The fabulous Nadia Cannizzo is joining us as Kit Designer... and in a whole new way that you've yet to see! You'll have to wait just a bit longer to hear all about it, but more wonderful things are coming soon to The Craft's Meow... and you'll want to stay tuned!!! Hint: notice that Nadia is an AMAZING scrapbooker.

And wait... that's not all... hold onto your hat... guess who's joining the Design Team?! Just guess! Okay, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. (*grin*) It's the one and only Julie Ranae!!! Oh yes, Julie's window is opening on The Craft's Meow in a big way! Not only will she design glorious things with our stamps, but she will be producing our brand new newsletter!!!


I mentioned in an earlier post that our newsletter will debut on July 1st. You won't want to miss out on all the news and special offers from The Craft's Meow, so if you haven't already, you can subscribe in the little box on the upper right sidebar of this blog. If when you enter your email the system tells you you're already subscribed, that's because you've made a purchase at The Craft's Meow and opted to receive marketing, so you're all set! And YES there will be a special discount code for newsletter subscribers in the premier issue!!!

You can read more about these lovely ladies on the Stamp & Kit Designers and Design Team pages. Welcome Nadia and Julie Ranae!!!

Are you still with me? I hope so because I want to announce the three Friends of The Craft's Meow for the month of July.  These are friends of mine who will showcase our stamps as guest designers on a rotating basis. I couldn't be more excited than to announce these three treasures!

What can I say about Amy that you don't already know? She is one of the most fantastical stamp and card artists around!!! I love visiting her blog... her designs just sing to my heart. I love the way she colors, I love the way she creates scenes with her images, and I love her fun and upbeat blog posts. I sit with a smile on my face, my nose pressed to the screen, drinking it all in. To say it's an honor to have her as a Friend of TCM is putting it mildly. Wait until you see what she does with TCM images combined with character images later in the month. Yowser!

In Amy's own words: I'm a small town nerdy girl from the Pacific Northwest who loves stamping, cardmaking and scrapbooking. I've had an affinity for all sorts of arts and crafts from as far back as I can remember, but it wasn't until 2002 that I was introduced to scrapbooking. Then a little over two years ago I found Copics, along with all of the wonderful stamps that I could color with them, and I was immediately hooked. Now I enjoy blogging and sharing my creations on a daily basis, and I treasure the community of fellow stampers that I have been so lucky to get to know through this wonderful hobby of ours.

Some non-crafty tidbits about me include... historical romance novels are a total guilty pleasure, I'm a huge Gleek and the only songs on my iPod are Glee songs, I have the cutest Yorkie and the craziest cat to keep me company when I'm not at work, and I have a very active imagination which I hope to someday translate into a story or two that I can share with others. :)


Miesje (pronounced mee-sha) is very dear to me. I got to know her when she joined us on the Design Team at Stampin' Sisters in Christ and she quickly won my heart. She is the most generous, thoughtful, helpful person you would ever want to know, with a very powerful testimony. She never fails to lift my spirits. I'm so grateful to her for her support of my wee business, and couldn't be more happy to call her not just a Friend of TCM but a friend of mine.

In Miesje's own words: I live in the sunny (and hot) state of Florida with my best friend and husband of 40 years. We have raised 8 children and have consequently been blessed with 13 wonderful grandchildren. I started stamping about 10 years ago and dabbled at it for quite awhile, not thinking I would ever share them. Then I discovered the wonderful  combination of stamping and blogging and exploring all the different techniques and materials about 3 years ago and – well, it opened a whole new world. I have made such wonderful friends and enjoy the camaraderie, support, and encouragement from all over the world. It is amazing! I am super excited to help showcase the wonderful stamps here at TCM, I have been buying them from day one and love them all! It is an amazing release and I am thrilled to be a part of it.  

I met Ren-Yi during my time with Waltzingmouse Stamps. She is such a friendly and out-going person, with an infectious enthusiasm. Right from the start she was urging me on, offering help and advice, and being an all-around bright spot in my day. I couldn't be more grateful for her encouragement and support of TCM, and I'm thrilled that she agreed to take time out of her incredibly busy schedule to play with us this month!

In Ren-Yi's own words: Hi there - my name is Ren-Yi, and I am a foodie and craft addict. I love making things with my hands, be it baking, cooking, knitting, crocheting, or paper crafting. I am a Software Engineer by day, but a "Jill of All Trades" by night. My vices include TV, music, blog hopping and retail therapy via crafting purchases. I currently live in New Jersey with my two cats and love to hike, kayak & play outdoors when the weather is just right. I am amazed every day by the crafting online community and am lucky to have met so many great people through paper crafting. Feel free to stop by my little blog space Smallhanded Adventures, and I will be sure to come say hi.

Once again, the previews start tomorrow, so be sure to join us and see what these ladies have been up to!!!

10 comments:

Helen L said...

Those suns look so fun!!! I'll be checking it all out as soon as I can after church tomorrow (or, actually I guess it is today since it is 12:35!!)

Renee V said...

"Retail Therapy" is the best therapy out there!!!!! Congrats to all the newcomers, I'm excited to see all your beautiful work, and the upcoming newsletter!

Sande said...

Welcome to all the ladies.
Waves to Ren-Yi...we share a few things in common in addition to our love of this craft. I'm a foodie (donut addict), the only thing I love to shop for is "supplies" and I live in gorgeous Cape May, New Jersey.

Can't wait to see all the beautiful work and to sit down with coffee in hand and read the newsletter.

~amy~ said...

welcome welcome ladies!!!!!

Tanya said...

Hi ladies, can't wait to see your work! :D

Julie Ranae said...

My...my...MY! What a welcome! Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of this amazing team of designers, Lisa! I am really looking forward to it!

Grace said...

oh wow Lisa... what a great line up of talent you have this month! Great things going on at TCM!!! Blessings on your endeavors and big hugs too!
Grace

Patti J said...

Can't wait to see the new stamps! Wowzers, girl, you are FULL of news! Can't wait to see what this month's friends create, looking forward to seeing the new kits, and reading the exciting new newsletter! Hugs...!

Ren-Yi said...

First of - thanks to all the gals here for the sweet welcome! @Lisa - thank you so much for letting me help preview this month's amazing stamp sets...i can just say, lots of fun to be had in the next few days! Can't wait to see that newsletter (i'm always interested in a good coupon ;)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

SO happy to be here! Thank you so very very much Lisa for inviting me to join this amazing team. I CANNOT wait to start working with the stamps. LOVE THEM! Welcome to everyone else as well!! SO exciting.