March 24, 2011

Let's have a look at Little Frieda again, shall we?

Whew! What an exciting week I've had! I'm especially excited because the shipping thing... although still not perfected (every company I've talked to claims it's the other's issue...ha!), I'm thrilled to say that the postage is coming out just fine! I've been a few cents short in a couple of cases, and refunded a couple for overpayment when I was able to condense into less expensive packaging, but so far so good! It's just a matter of making sure you use the scroll bar during check-out to choose the most realistic postage for what you're purchasing.

FYI, the average shipping within the US is running around $2 to $3, and International for less than $10. That isn't too bad, is it?

Since I have a chance to draw breath and think today (lol), I thought I'd share with you a few of the cards made by some of my Friends of The Craft's Meow. These were featured on their individual blogs on Monday (you can find the links HERE), but just in case you missed them...

Here are just a few featuring Little Frieda's Daisy



And here are a couple featuring Little Frieda's Flowers


And we can't forget Little Frieda & Lulu - Mischief




I've saved a few for later. (*wink*)

Thanks so much for sticking with me, folks! I thought after announcing the prize, I might see a huge exodus from my mailing list and followers, but the numbers keep growing! I have some exciting news to share with you soon... along with more kits and stamps... so please stay tuned! One thing I can tell you is that some very exciting designers are going to be making... ta da...card kits for you so that you can be them for a day! LOL Personally, I can't wait because I LOVE these ladies' artistic flair and I personally want to be them!

Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

cebelica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cebelica said...

Sorry about previous post, there were just so many spelling mistakes ... :S I love these cards!

THERESA said...

LOL Lisa, the prize was just a very nice bonus, but we will be here , i think Frieda is just so cute and the cards made are stunning!!
Just glad for you that your dream is now in action!!!
You are so right, there a few people i would also like to be for a day.............hehehe
lotsa luv

Lori Aragon said...

beautiful samples!

Hope you are having a great day Lisa!
Love n hugs,
Lori

Carol W. said...

Beautiful crads! Looking forward to all the exciting new stuff! TFS

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
these cards sre just gorgeous
the images are fabulous hunni

hugs angelique

Nancy Jensen said...

Beautiful cards! I want to be them too. haha - you are so cute! I can't wait to see what is coming!

Michelle said...

If people desert you because the give away is over then its their loss!!! I'm sticking around. Can't wait to see what else you have for me....here's a stupid question do you sell copic markers? I haven't had time to hit the store site yet...- have lots to do for my desisn team that I'm apart of...and, I'm hunting for sponsors for my blog...lots of time on the computer.

Take care
Michelle

mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com

http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Lisa, I am so glad your store opening seems to have gone off with a boom! Congratulations!!

Merry said...

These are all amazing....so love the different layouts and wonderful colours.

Marianne B in AZ said...

Your sample cards are so cute! I hope things are starting to get better with your shipping pricing troubles and hopefully you can start having some smooth waters to sail in!

Lori said...

The postage sounds right to me. Glad it got all straightened out. Congrats again!

Sheree said...

Love the sample cards!! I was looking at this stamp today at my favourite spot. Now that I've seen her on paper and embellished I wish I'd have bought her!

Ren-Yi said...

This are absolutely lovely. I haven't had a chance to finish hopping onto all the gal's blogs but they have amazing talent! can't wait for all the surprises you have in store for them! :D

Payne Holler Cards said...

your shipping is VERY reasonable!
these cards are adorable - and like WOW you have a DT already...and here I wanted to apply (-:
hugs
Linda

Sari Hänninen said...

That's interesting that your husband's ancestors are from Finland :-) - but with a Swedish name... And u r correct... Hjulberg does mean wheel mountain... It makes no sense at all, I suppose - but it's a beautiful surname.

NinaB said...

Beautifully done, everyone. I can't wait to play with Frieda :-).

Chelsea said...

Frieda is sooo fun! Love her! Can't wait to see what all you do with her!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous samples.. they did Frieda proud!